• The Chief Controller of Accounts is the head of the Departmentalized accounting organization of Ministry of Textile and its payment and accounting functions are performed through 5 (Five) Pay and Accounts Officers of which two are located in Delhi, one each in Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
• All payments pertaining to the Department/Ministry are made through Pay & Accounts Offices. Pay & Accounts Office, MOT are responsible for the Payment of claims, accounting Transactions and other related matters like Finalization & Payment of Pension & Payment of final GPF cases, loan & Advance, Grant in Aid, Maintenance of GPF/CPF, NPS, LSC & PC, etc.
• Drawing and Disbursing Officers present their claims/bills to the designated PAO who make e-payments after exercising the necessary scrutiny.
• The Pay and Accounts Offices are the field units from where the accounting process initiate. The vouchers and the bank scrolls form the basis for compilation of accounts.
• The Principal Accounts Office (Pr.AO) plays an important role in coordinating and controlling the activities of all PAOs.
• Pr.A.O is also responsible for consolidation of monthly accounts submitted by the PAOs, preparation of Appropriation Accounts, Statement of Central Transaction, material for Finance Accounts, etc. The O/o Chief Controller of Accounts exercises overall supervision and management of the payments and accounting functions.
• Besides looking into the budget and Information Technology related issues, PrAO also performs all administrative and coordinating functions of the accounting organization including rendering technical advice to the Regional Pay & Accounts Offices.
• In addition to the payment and accounting functions, the O/o Chief Controller of Accounts is also in-charge of the Budget Section of the Ministry, and is responsible for the coordination and supervision of all budget related activities and information of the Ministry.
NARESH MOHAN JHA
Chief Controller of Accounts
Room No.172, 1st Floor,
Udyog Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road
|Object Head wise Expenditure Report for the FY 2023-24||Scheme wise Expenditure Report for the FY 2023-24|
|April 2023 Download||April 2023 Download|
|May 2023 Download||May 2023 Download|
|June 2023 Download||June 2023 Download|
|July 2023 Download||July 2023 Download|
|August 2023 Download||August 2023 Download|
|Object Head wise Expenditure Report for the FY 2022-23||Scheme wise Expenditure Report for the FY 2022-23|
|April 2022 Download||April 22 Download|
|May 2022 Download||May 2022 Download|
|June 2022 Download||June 2022 Download|
|July 2022 Download||July 2022 Download|
|August 2022 Download||August 2022 Download|
|September 2022 Download||September 2022 Download|
|October 2022 Download||October 2022 Download|
|November 2022 Download||November 2022 Download|
|December 2022 Download||December 2022 Download|
|January 2023 Download||January 2023 Download|
|February 2023 Download||February 2023 Download|
|March 2023 Download||March 2023 Download|